ADD on Module
Gymnastics Courses Information
Pre-School Trampolining Courses
Add on Module: Pre-School Trampoline
Candidates will learn the techniques for putting together and developing progressions for dozens of fun, challenging exercises for their students.
Pre-requisite for this course:
If the candidate is working with mainstream students, a recognised Trampoline Coach (Level 2) certificate is necessary.
Please note, if the candidate is working with children with disabilities, instead of this course, the candidate should book onto the Rebound Therapy training course.
The Rebound Therapy course includes the pre-school trampoline coaching techniques for additional needs and mainstream. The Rebound Therapy online course can be booked HERE.
The online Pre-School trampoline coach CPD course comprises five steps:
1) Reading material
2) Study of the video of the full programme
3) Study of class record sheets and video of how to measure and record progress
4) Completion of a short theory assessment
5) Practical assessment by video (You will be asked to get someone to film you on a mobile phone while you demonstrate the teaching points of some exercises.)
You may complete the programme as quickly or as slowly as you wish and you will have access to the ReboundTherapy.org office by email at all times for help and assistance with the course.
When all steps are completed you will have completed the course and we will send you your course completion certificate and validation number.
You will be allocated your own personal course tutor who will guide you through the training course and who will be available to you at any time for help and guidance.
The cost of the online Pre-School trampoline coach CPD training course is £112 GBP (plus VAT if a UK citizen)
CPD ADD ON MODULE In the Course Title box type course code: 'AS-PST-CPD'
Full Course: Pre-School Trampoline
THIS IS A STAND-ALONE COURSE to equip and enable the candidate to teach trampoline skills up to Winstrada Trampoline grade 3 to mainstream pre-school age children.
It is not suitable for teaching children with special needs. If you wish to teach children with special needs, please book onto the online Rebound Therapy training course through Authority Sports instead. The Rebound Therapy training course is an internationally recognised and approved programme and covers everything that the pre-school trampoline coach covers but with the following additions:
1) The development of programmes for people with profound and complex needs
2) Methods of accurately measuring and recording progress and providing evidence of outcomes for people with profound and complex needs.
BENEFITS OF THE PRE-SCHOOL TRAMPOLINE COACH TRAINING COURSE:
On completion of this training course, candidates will have learnt the techniques for putting together and developing the progressions for dozens of fun, challenging exercises for their students. They will also have learnt to use the Winstrada trampoline development scheme grades 1, 2 and 3 for the accurate measuring and recording of students' progress.
They will also be eligible to award the Winstrada badge and certificate sets to children as they complete the grades.
The training course comprises approximately 20 hours of study and assessment. Most candidates complete the course and gain their qualification within two weeks.
The online programme comprises five steps:
1) Study of the reading material,
2) Study of the video of practical aspects, progressions and finished exercises
3) Study of the video of how to measure and record progress
4) Completion of the theory assessment paper,
5) Practical assessment of key skills, by video. (You will be asked to get someone to film you on a mobile phone while you demonstrate the teaching points of some key skills.)
The cost of the online Pre-School trampoline coach Full training course is £189 GBP (plus VAT if a UK citizen)
Full Pre-School Trampoline In the Course Title box type course code: 'AS-PST-FULL'
Full Course: Pre-School Gymnastics
Add on Module: Pre-School Gymnastics
Add on Module: Adult & Toddler Gymnastics
Add on Module: Further Pre-School Gymnastics